With the next holiday in Japan being Children’s Day, Ginza Cozy Corner is getting ready to release their next Disney-inspired petit cakes. Only this time, it’s taken a turn to Pixar.
On February 15th at a price of 2100 yen (with tax 2268 yen) brings you 9 petit cakes taken from Pixar’s Monsters Inc., Toy Story, and Finding Nemo.
As usual, the bite-sized pastries are intricately fashioned after key characters. The flavours are described as follows:
From left to right, top to bottom
- Sully (Monsters Inc.) – Ramune flavoured cream and blueberry jam tart
- Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) – white chocolate cream and matcha flavoured roll cake
- Marlin (Finding Nemo) – cream cheese cake
- Nemo (Finding Nemo) – sweetened cream roll cake
- Dory (Finding Nemo) – milk glaze and chocolate cream cake
- Alien (Toy Story) – green apple cream tart
- Boo (Monsters Inc.) – white chocolate and strawberry cream tart
- Mike (Monsters Inc.) – bean paste and condensed milk with matcha flavoured roll cake
- Woody (Toy Story) – chocolate chipped cream with strawberry shortcake